I have been asked a number of times recently what a hard Brexit would mean to the Bicester property market. To be frank, I have been holding off giving my thoughts, as I did not want to add fuel to the stories being banded around in the national press. However, it’s obviously a topic that you as Bicester buy to let landlords and Bicester homeowners are interested in … so I am going to try and give you what I consider a fair and unbiased piece on what would happen if a hard Brexit takes place in March 2019. Read More
- How Would a Hard Brexit Affect Bicester House Prices?
- 7 Reasons Why Bicester Buy To Let Landlords Shouldn’t Be Criticised
- Will the Bicester Property Market Crash?
- Bicester Property Values 8.5% higher than year ago – What’s the PLAN to fix the Bicester Property Market?
- How Affordable is Property for Bicester’s Average Working Families?