It’s been nearly 18 months since Sajid Javid, the Tory Government’s Housing Minister published the White Paper “Fixing the Broken UK Housing Market”, meanwhile Bicester property values continue to rise at 8.5%. Read More
- How Would a Hard Brexit Affect Bicester House Prices?
- 7 Reasons Why Bicester Buy To Let Landlords Shouldn’t Be Criticised
- Will the Bicester Property Market Crash?
- Bicester Property Values 8.5% higher than year ago – What’s the PLAN to fix the Bicester Property Market?
- How Affordable is Property for Bicester’s Average Working Families?